- Warrior - Basic combat unit wielding assorted one-handed weapons and a shield.
- Archer - Basic ranged unit wielding a bow and a dagger.
- Mage - Basic magic unit wielding assorted Destruction magic and a Ward spell.
- Spellsword - Basic adaptive unit wielding melee weapons and assorted Destruction magic.
- Conjurer - Light magic unit capable of spawning Atronachs to fight.
- Healer - Light magic unit capable of regenerating other units.
- Mounted Warrior - Mounted unit wielding assorted one-handed weapons.
- Mounted Archer - Mounted unit wielding a bow and a dagger.
- Mounted Mage - Mounted unit wielding assorted Destruction magic.
- Swordsman - Advanced combat unit wielding a sword and shield.
- Pikesman - Advanced combat unit wielding a pike for anti-calvary roles.
- Crossbowman - Advanced ranged unit wielding a crossbow and dagger.
- Battlemage - Advanced adaptive unit wielding melee weapons and Destruction magic.
Ayrenn - Aldmeri DominionEdit
- Aldmeri Soldier - Light armor, one-handed sword or axe and shock spells
- Aldmeri Knight - Heavy armor, one-handed sword or mace and shield
- Aldmeri Justicar - Light armor, shock and ward spells
Tiber Septim - Tamriellic EmpireEdit
- Imperial Scout - Light armor, bow and dagger
- Imperial Infantry - Heavy armor, one-handed sword or mace and shield
- Imperial Battlemage - Heavy armor, one-handed sword or mace and fire spells
Ysgramor - Five Hunded Companions Edit
- Nord Warrior - Light armor, one-handed sword or axe and shield
- Nord Berserker - Heavy armor, two-handed sword or axe
- Nord Spellsword - Light armor, one-handed sword or axe and freeze spells
- God of time (Akatosh) - +25% Faith at the start of every Era
- God of death (Arkay) - +4 Faith from cities with Population of 3-
- God of magic (Magnus) - +25% Happiness for each Garrisoned Magic unit
- God of nature (Kynareth) - +4 Faith from Natural Wonders
- Goddess of compassion (Mara) - +10% increase in Faith for every 1 Happiness
- Goddess of sensuality (Dibella) - +1 Happiness in cities with Population of 6+
- God of mercy (Stendarr) - +1 Happiness from every source of Production
- God of wisdom (Julianos) - +2 Science in cities with Population of 6+
- God of commerce (Zenithar) - +15% Gold from each active Trade Route
- God of war (Ebonarm) - +15% Experience from battle.
- God of the forest (Y'ffre) - +1 Happiness for each untouched Forest and Jungle tile
- God of rouges (Baan Dar) - +1 Population in the nearest city from every Bandit Encampment raided
- Ascended god (Talos) - +25% Culture for each Combat unit produced
- Lost god (Lorkhan) - +2 Culture for each battle won
- Prince of domination - +20 Faith for each Happiness of -1
- Prince of dealmaking - +75 Gold and -4 Happiness in cities
- Prince of revulsion - +4 Food and -4 Happiness in cities
- Prince of order - +4 Production and -2 Culture in cities
- Prince of madness - x2 changes in Happiness