Article One: The Interplanetary UnionEdit
- The Interplanetary Union is a and a sovereign, federal republic and nation state.
- The nation of the Interplanetary Union encompasses all human-claimed territories, and whom's law extends to the farthest reaches of humanity in the universe.
- The organization of the Interplanetary Union is based on the principle of balanced powers - legislative, executive, and judicial - within the framework of constitutional democracy.
- The governance of the Interplanetary Union is to ensure the protection of all human life, liberty and property.
- The accountability of the Interplanetary Union is of its own. It is to be considered a separate organizational entity from the people it extends its authority over.
- The law of the Interplanetary Union is mandatory to abide by.
Article Four: Division of PowersEdit
Article Three: Individual RightsEdit
- The subjects of the Interplanetary Union possess the essential right to complete liberty in all instances where the law does not dictate otherwise.
- The Interplanetary Union will defend the rights of its individuals to establish physical and intellectual properties.